Our last couple of days in Hawaii
Saturday:
We took Daniel out for dinner for his birthday at the Willow's Restaurant (my favorite since I was a kid). Aunt Peggy, Uncle Willie, Aunt Pat, Uncle Larry and the 4 of us went. It is an all you can eat buffet; Mia really enjoyed herself because she loves to eat!! She tried everything, she even liked the poi! Aunt Peggy gave her a beautiful jade necklace from all of the Aunties. I know she will love it when she is older.
Sunday:
We went out for Korean BBQ again! And later Daniel hung out with us at the hotel. Daniel, Mia, and I went for a walk along the main drag in Waikiki...I think we walked the whole length of Waikiki. Mia enjoyed the walk...she seemed content to sit in the stroller and take in the sights.
Monday:
It was sad saying goodbye to everyone. We will really miss everyone, especially Daniel who took leave to hang out with us. We will see him in December though. I wish we were able to spend more time with Aunt Peg and Uncle Willie. I hope we can do this next time...they are so fun to hang out with.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home