The Birthday Circle
Today we celebrated Nick's birthday at school. I brought 72 bean and cheese burritos, strawberries and cookies for the class. The teachers organized a birthday circle for Nick; he wore a special crown, held the earth and circled around the sun for each year of his life while the teachers and other children sang a special song. It went like this:
"I began my life in the Milkyway Galaxy on the planet Earth. Being born on the continent North Amerida, in the country of the United States of America, everyone welcomed me to Santa Monica, California. I arrived from my mother's body at Santa Monica/UCLA Hospital at 10:01am. I was 8 pounds, 4 ounces".
-When I was a baby I learned to crawl
-When I was one year old I learned to walk
-When I was 2 years old I learned to talk
-When I was 3 years old I learned to work the computer
-When I was 4 years old I learned to read
-When I was 5 years old I learned tae kwon do and t-ball
-Now I am 6 years old and I have a new sister named Mia
-My favorite color is red
-My favorite food is sushi
-What I love most about my life is my friends, family, and teachers

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home