Friday, May 29, 2009

Mia is almost 2!!

Mia will turn 2 years old on June 17th. I just can't believe it!! She is doing really well; she is expanding her vocabulary and I can tell she really trying to put together a sentence, but at this point it is only 2 words. And she is continuing to work on using the potty, but right now I think she would rather go in her diaper.

What I have to say about Mia is that she is very engaging, friendly, and has her own little personality. She went through a phase from about 17 months until 20 or 21 months when she didn't want to go to anyone except for our immediate family or close friends. But now when we go out she says "hi" and "bye-bye" and waves to strangers, and wants to interact with people she does not see all of the time. She makes friends very easily and attracts alot of attention because she is so cute and engaging. I have had people tell me that they enjoy just watching her because she has such a cute personality. Even though she is so tiny, people can still tell she is 2 because of her communication and motor skills. She is an amazing little girl, and we adore her!

2 Comments:

At May 30, 2009 at 8:06 AM , Blogger Kim said...

Tori!

 
At May 30, 2009 at 8:06 AM , Blogger Kim said...

So glad Mia is doing so well...Hugs from Tori!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home