Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Trip to San Diego

We took a short trip to San Diego to visit some good friends, relax, and hang out by the pool. We arrived late in the day after going to a birthday party for one of Nick's friends, so we went to Thuy's place for a couple of hours. Thuy and Steve are pregnant with their first child after a couple of years and several rounds of IVF. We are so happy for them...they will be great parents. They know the sex of the baby but prefer to keep it a secret...although we just know it is a boy. We are definitely buying blue. Did I mention how ecstatic we are for them? Thuy looks great!

We were able to spend most of our second day with Leslie, my best friend from college, and her husband and kids. We had a great time chatting and catching up while the kids played. Every time we see each other, which is once or twice a year, it seems as though no time has passed. We always enjoy our time together. I wasn't great about taking pictures...I didn't even get a picture of Leslie...only her husband and kids.
I was able to take lots of pictures of John, Nick, and Mia around the hotel and in the pool.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home