Monday, December 15, 2008

Mia's First Christmas Tree

Every year we go to the Home Depot parking lot (isn't this romantic) to pick out a Christmas tree. We always take a family picture with our tree and put it in a picture frame ornament (I couldn't find the one for last year though...I think I was preoccupied with our trying to get Mia home). Here are the pictures from this year's event. Many times when I kneel down to get a picture of Mia she imitates me. She is so cute in these pictures. Unfortunately, shortly afterwards, she was knocked down by a man carrying a tree. She is so small that she is not easily seen by others...especially a night. After I picked her up and she stopped crying, I let her down again. And then it quickly happened again. The second time she was covered in mud. She was okay though. I didn't let her down again.
Decorating the tree:


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home