"This is the best day ever!!!"
Nick lost his first tooth on Monday morning and exclaimed "this is the best day ever". The day before he told me that he bit his tooth and that it hurts. I looked in his mouth and saw that his tooth hanging by just a thread. Well, the next morning he said he was wiggling it and it dropped out of his mouth and onto the floor.
He brought it that morning to share with his class and had lost it by the end of the day. His teacher thinks it went out with the trash at lunch. He decided to leave a note for the tooth fairy. This is how it went:
Dear Tooth Fairy,
I lost my tooth today at school. I am putting this note under my pillow.
Thank you,
Nicholas Constantino
The next morning he came into my room crying. His note was gone and the Tooth Fairy did not leave anything for him! Forntunately we found $5 between his mattress and the wall...it must have fallen there during the night.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home